- A Tuple is a data structure which can hold data of multiple types in a single variable.
- Tuple was first introduced in .NET 4.0.
- A Tuple can generally represent a row in a database table, where each column can represent a different type.
- Individual values of "Items" inside a single tuple variable can be accessed by means of properties (Item1, Item2, ..)
- A tuple can hold a maximum of 8 Items in itself, where the individual Items can themselves be Tuples of different items.
var tuple = new Tuple<T1, T2, T3, ... , T7, T8>();
I'm a full-stack developer and a software enthusiast who likes to play around with cloud and tech stack out of curiosity.