become a better programmer, one step everyday!
- How to build a simple ETag in ASP.NET Core
- How to use API Versioning in ASP.NET Core with Swagger UI
- How to work with Amazon S3 using ASP.NET Core
- Easy Differences between string and stringbuilder in c#
- Easy differences between ref and out keywords in c#
- Easy Differences between const and readonly in C#
Detailed and In-depth articles that help you gain complete understanding of the topic. Written by a developer, for the developer.
Why take all the pain in building a solution, when you have the boilerplates ready? Customized for specific use cases and scenarios, these help you get started quickly while maintaining the best practices and standards.
an awesome boilerplate solution
to quickly get started with ASP.NET Core
a Sample Application to demonstrate working with MongoDB using ASP.NET Core
CQRS Ninja is a boilerplate solution, built to demonstrate implementing CQRS in ASP.NET Core (.NET 6) via MediatR.