The answer is No. The following are the characteristics of a static class:
- Static classes can contain only static members.
- Are sealed by default – no other classes can extend a static class.
- Can’t be instantiated. Cannot contain an instance constructor or a constructor with parameters.
- Creating a static class is similar to creating a class with all static members and a private constructor.
- Static classes can’t extend from any other class other than Object.
- Static classes can contain static constructor, which is called before the first member of the static member is called.